Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep doing what you are doing - Maybe a Positive Feedback area - No Questions here

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep doing what you are doing - Maybe a Positive Feedback area - No Questions here

No Questions here - only back pats.
    Sometimes I think I am too old for all this stuff.
    I have been dabbling with Linux for a long time now and especially in and out of Ubuntu for a lot of that time. I recently got onto the Chromebook trail looking at longtime Ubuntu OS and how successful it could be - so to answer my own question.
    Having never run kUbuntu I have been over the top impressed with how polished and super impressed with the user experience. Yes I have it installed on a HP Chromebook (3 years old) and it runs perfectly of course, beautifully even and meets all expectations.

I wanted to pass this onto all the people who give up there time and fantastic efforts to make this available to us all. That is 'Thanks'. I wish I was able to contribute more to the OS/code side but alas I am not able.
    Possibly my only support is to help other novice users / learners of nix/Ubuntu flavours to get into the OS and promote your amazing efforts.

Again wanted to say thanks and let y'all know your time is very much appreciated.

Regards

"Why cant people see - there is something better - its called Linux"
    Centos Server, Ubuntu Server, Ubuntu Desktop, Kubuntu, MacOS, : MacPro + Mini / DellPC / HP Chromebook / ASUS Chromebox / ASUS C302 Chromebook
Working...
X