This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My internet connection dropped

hi, while I was using internet, suddenly browser couldnt connect any websites.Wifi was connected but the speed was 0 mbps and some times it shows some numbers except zero but it is only for a moment.I restart my laptop but it didnt solve the problem.so I write this topic with win 10 now.How can I solve it?

Originally posted by comonda2 View Post
    hi, while I was using internet, suddenly browser couldnt connect any websites.Wifi was connected but the speed was 0 mbps and some times it shows some numbers except zero but it is only for a moment.I restart my laptop but it didnt solve the problem.so I write this topic with win 10 now.How can I solve it?
    I have had this issue, although disconnecting from the network and reconnecting cured it, no restart needed, and I don't think it has happened again since.

Comment

I had this issue last time I installed Kubuntu on my XPS13 (I was using the LTS build). Ended up doing the classic move of "going back to Windows" because of having to disconnect/reconnect wifi every 15 minutes. I've recently installed 19.04 on the same hardware, and not had an issue with network dropouts since.

Comment

Running Kubuntu 18.04.3 LTS since July 2018. I've not had any experience like that. I used to on occasion before that, but then I got a better wifi antenna/adapter that uses a kernel standard driver and haven't had a single issue since.
        The next brick house on the left
        Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.24.7 | Kubuntu 22.04.4 | 6.5.0-18-generic

Comment

Working...
        X