This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo Delivers

I’ve been a KDE user for many years. I’ve used Manjaro, Antergos, KDE neon, Kubuntu 18.04 LTS, and many more. I just started using Kubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo on two of my computers on an encrypted hard drive about two weeks ago, and I must say it has been the absolutely the best KDE distribution thus far. It boots fast, great graphic support,flawless easy installation, latest up-to-date software just to name a few. I just wanted to say thanks to Kubuntu dev team for such a fantastic OS, keep it up!

Thank you,

Thank you. Very please you like it.
    On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

And backports has 5.16. Updating now. TYVM!

https://peertube.mastodon.host/video...0-aaa17f07ec35

I love the drag-n-drop to get a color's hex code.
      Last edited by chimak111; Jun 11, 2019, 07:47 AM.
      Kubuntu 20.04

Comment

I made the wallpaper darker using convert -brightness-contrast -50x0 in.png out.png. The darker version is in the top left corner.
        Attached Files
        Kubuntu 20.04

Comment

See https://www.reddit.com/r/kde/comment...mod_black_ice/ for another route to darken the wallpaper.
          Kubuntu 20.04

Comment

Originally posted by fredhoud View Post
            I’ve been a KDE user for many years. I’ve used Manjaro, Antergos, KDE neon, Kubuntu 18.04 LTS, and many more. I just started using Kubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo on two of my computers on an encrypted hard drive about two weeks ago, and I must say it has been the absolutely the best KDE distribution thus far. It boots fast, great graphic support,flawless easy installation, latest up-to-date software just to name a few. I just wanted to say thanks to Kubuntu dev team for such a fantastic OS, keep it up!

Thank you,
            You said it my friend. Same here. I've been a KDE Fanboy since SimplyMephis went out of commission. Kubuntu Disco Dingo is awesome. Even love the sound of it. Disco Dingo...Toooo Coool. Yes I am straight out of the 80's

Comment

Working...
            X