Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Paper free", sigh. I have reduced a lot of my paper usage, which why I stay with the lower end printers. The 3755 is cool and doesn't take much surface space. Most of my current paper usage is actually temporary prints. Then when I'm done with it, I shred it and send it to the Humane Society. Puppy and kitty pee pretty much takes care of any personal info that may be on any of the shreds that they get.
    The next brick house on the left
    Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.24.7 | Kubuntu 22.04.4 | 6.5.0-18-generic

Comment

I bought a Brother DCP-J973N printer/scanner because the drivers and install script are readily available on Brother's website. Works a treat and the cartridges are much easier to change than on my old wired Canon printer.
      Constant change is here to stay!

Comment

I will come in on the side of Hp's they support Linux well and i've never had a problem getting the going. currently own 4 of them all wifi all working fine.
        Dave Kubuntu 20.04 Registered Linux User #462608

Wireless Script: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...5#post12350385

Comment

I want to purchase a laser printer, so this discussion interests me. Apparently, though, HP laser printers are very greedy of toner. A consumer magazine here in France rated Samsung, Brother and Canon above HP for that reason. You've talked about Brothers -- good and bad. How about Samsung and Canon? Any comments?
          'I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.' Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X