This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Drive integration

Planning to use Kubuntu as my daily driver. I also use Google Drive a lot. I have the following problem on Kubuntu 18.10: I set up Google Drive acces through online accounts, if I create a new document directly in the google drive folder, when I view the file online in browser it has no content, just an empty document. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Did you sync after saving? I'm pretty sure you have to sync manually.

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
      Did you sync after saving? I'm pretty sure you have to sync manually.
      Didn't sync manually, didn't know there's an option for that. The doc shows up in Google Drive browser version there's just no text in it. Thanks!

Comment

Tested mine here. Worked OK. I just created a small text file in in my Google drive folder on my PC, ran "grive" to sync it, then opened google drive in my browser and it was there with content.

Is your gdrive out of space?

Please Read Me

Comment

I guess the difference is how you're accessing gdrive on your pc? Details?

Please Read Me

Comment

Thanks! I'll be able to try it later. I'll keep u posted.

Comment

siiigghhh

It seems as if I will be forced to do this is some shape or fashion because the college has gone to an e-text with physical textbook optional and it is not working well.

The company, of course, is desperately doing all it can to get as many teachers as possible to put effort into putting up online study stuff and quizzes and etc. to TIE the department to that company and only that company...all book companies do it... sigh...

But, eventually, I hope, that the college will go to open stax, so so that i am not having to lug things around on usbsticks I'm putting some effort into putting all of my "pool" files for question banks onto the cloud somewhere so that when we change I'll just be able to download instead of RETYPE IT... ]

so I will be following this discussion.

thanks

woodsmoke
              sigpic
              Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Working...
              X