X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hover displays first few lines of forum post

Not a "problem" but a compliment!
    I just noticed, kinda says something about how clueless that I am, that when I hover over a forum post title ...there is a bubble pops and displays the '"first few" lines of the post!
    Waay cool!
    woodthinksitiscoolsmoke
    sigpic
    Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Yeah, first time I noticed it, too. Neat. But it doesn't work if you are on the page "What's New."
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

That's because on the What's New? page, the first line of the post is already displayed.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

the first line of the post is already displayed.
        Hmm ... I'm not seeing that. On the What's New page, I see only the Thread titles, such as: What are the SSD and NVMe pre install procedure.
        I don't see the first line of the post, which is: What are the best recommended procedures for installing Kubuntu on and SSD or NVMe M.2 drive?
        An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

You don't see:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 5.56.27 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	644074

What browser are you using?
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I'm seeing the first few lines with Fx64, Chrome 71, and Falkon 3.0.0. Maybe some content blocker or tooltip css you've forgotten about?
            Kubuntu 20.04

Comment

Snowhog: What browser are you using?
              Oops. Yes, I DO see! Not sure what the heck I was thinking or not-thinking! I see this correctly in both Firefox and Chrome in 18.04. Case cured.

Comment

Working...
              X