Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kubuntu is not suitable as productive OS and has a major issue.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coincidentally, Vaira's post on the issue of Discover is precisely why I registered with this forum. I can identify with the frustration. We who have become fed up with MS OSXs and turned to Linux aren't looking for castigation; just patient, understanding help for us who are new to Linux methods.

Comment

I think the rants here were the exception rather than the rule in this forum, which I have found most helpful. Still, it isn't nice when it happens, and it's not always easy to spot a genuine troll. Let's just get over it and get back to what this forum does best. And welcome, Vaira and GIKubu.

Comment

Originally posted by GIKubu View Post
        Coincidentally, Vaira's post on the issue of Discover is precisely why I registered with this forum. I can identify with the frustration. We who have become fed up with MS OSXs and turned to Linux aren't looking for castigation; just patient, understanding help for us who are new to Linux methods.
        I can appreciate this. None of us were born knowing the ins and outs of linux, however tone and maturity makes a big difference in the responses one is likely to receive.
        https://madmage999.blogspot.com/

Comment

O.K., how about this - Kubuntu is the worst OS on the planet, except for all the others

We really need a dead horse emoji ...
          The next brick house on the left
          Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.24.7 | Kubuntu 22.04.4 | 6.5.0-18-generic

Comment

I think I will close this overly ripe thread.

I spy 5.12.7 packages being prepped for the updates ppa as I type this.......

Notice the Plasma 5.12.7 changelog.

Comment

Working...
            X