This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread / Post Bookmarks MOD update

I just updated the MOD "Thread / Post Bookmarks" to version 1.2.0 on Sunday, May 6, 2018. The previous installed version was throwing database errors and had been disabled. Please let us know (Contact Us link at the bottom of any page) if you experience any issues using this MOD.

Thank you.

Snowhog
    KRN Administrator
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

This MOD was again, disabled several days ago, again, because with it enabled, database errors were being reported. I contacted the developer, but he insists that it must be a conflict with another MOD/MODs. I disagree, as we haven't installed any vBulletin MODS in a very long time, and these database errors, when they began showing up in late April, refer to a MySQL query performed against the MOD. My belief is that the query used contains a syntax error, but the developer insists that can't be the case (and again, I disagree). So, for now, this MOD will remain disabled.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
    X