This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Listing Software

It has come time to clean up the shed/storage and have a 2018 version of a garage sale.

So to Ebay it will go.

I've used my killer snipe program JBidwatcher to haul in a lot of this stuff.. but...

Rather than use the ebay site it appears it is much better to use a "listing/selling" program.

As per norm, those of the enlightened nature, aka Linux users are left out in the cold by the default from ebay "Turbo Lister."

I've looked at things from searches which seem to lead down dead ends joalt, salz, and to two websites I can seem to get clear answers on Linux support.

So is any one using a "Ebay listing" program??

Please note, LINUX ONLY! I do NOT use WINE or any winslobber in a VM setup. I am 100% LINUX specifically Kubuntu only. Something that works on 14.04, is preferred, but I will consider 16.04 and 18.04 for the right program.

Any comments from users doing this

Thanks!

I tried to find a program for this a short while ago. All I could find was some software that used to work but doesn't now. http://auctonic.com/ I really wish that worked because ebay keep changing their pages and it's a PITA because at the moment, their photo resizing doesn't work so I had to a create a auto resizing script or else it wouldn't upload.

Comment

Working...
    X