Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice the change in the file? Now auto-remove should leave your 97 kernel alone...

...for now.

Please Read Me

Comment

Thanks a bunch. Anything else at the moment?
      Kubuntu 14.04 / KDE 4.13.3 / GRUB Version: 0.97-29ubuntu66
      HP15 -
      -f033wm Laptop / CPU: Intel / GPU: Intel Corporation Atom Processor / RAM: 8GB / Hard Drive: 1 each / Seagate / Optical Drive: HP DVDRW GUB0N / Windows 10

Comment

Nah, this thread is long enough!

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
          Nah, this thread is long enough!
          Ihearya.thatdamnrunonagain.

I hear ya. that run on again.

Thank you.
          HP15 -
          -f033wm Laptop / CPU: Intel / GPU: Intel Corporation Atom Processor / RAM: 8GB / Hard Drive: 1 each / Seagate / Optical Drive: HP DVDRW GUB0N / Windows 10

Comment

I think this thread has the record for being the fastest, if not the longest.
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

When I was younger and had more stamina: https://www.kubuntuforums.net/showth...-Please/page16 49 pages of Kubuntu love.
              HP15 -

Comment

Yeah, that took some effort to get you on-board, but you got hooked on Kubuntu and hooked bad -- you're still with us and having fun!
                An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by Qqmike View Post
                  Yeah, that took some effort to get you on-board, but you got hooked on Kubuntu and hooked bad -- you're still with us and having fun!
                  Hey buddy! Still alive and kicking. Kubuntuized thanks in large part to you. Love it. Fun? Maybe yall at my expense! lol
                  HP15 -

Comment

Working...
                  X