Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am new to kubuntu 16.10 need help how to increase both taskbar font and browser tab

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new to kubuntu 16.10 need help how to increase both taskbar font and browser tab

I am a newbee convert from windows 10 using Kubuntu 16.10 and so far I love it except for one thing. The Font is way too tiny on both the taskbar and on the menu tabs address bar and bookmarks toolbar in the Google Chrome browser. I have already gone in to appearance personalization fonts and adjusted up the font sizes applied and nothing happens. I tried increasing the scaling factor applied rebooted and still tiny fonts. In chrome I can adjust from there the main page fonts but the tabs on top stay tiny. Can someone please tell me step by step preferably through the konsole or terminal the commands I need to use to increase the font size? By the way I am also using a Phillips brand 21 inch flat screen monitor and the default resolution for it is 1920x1080 and I even brought it down to 1680x1050 resolution and that hasn't helped either. So please HELP! I want to be able to see my screen with a normal to large size font
    Last edited by Snowhog; Oct 31, 2016, 08:30 AM.
Working...
X