This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUI issues with LibreOffice

When I open any of the programs in LibreOffice, the opening window's interface copies parts of the current topmost window into itself. Please see screenshot for clarification. In the screenshot you can also see that the selection rectangle isn't visible in Calc.
    Attached Files

Wow ... that is seriously messed up! It looks like graphic card/drivers issues possibly. Are you certain it is only doing odd things like this with LibreOffice?

Perhaps try changing the settings in LibreOffice, View. Either turning off hardware acceleration or turning it on might make a difference.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LibreOffice View options.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	643368
    Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
    Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion. I already tried changing the settings below:
      • View/Use hardware acceleration
      • View/Use anti-aliasing
      • View/Use OpenGL for all rendering (and Force OpenGL)
      • Personalization/Default look, Personalization/Pre-installed theme

LibreOffice is the only software where I have this issue. To be honest, I haven't used very many programs on this installation yet. Just the usual ones like Dolphin, Kate, Firefox, Thunderbird, Akregator, Okular, digiKam, Gwenview, Chrome, Spotify, Ark and Spectacle.

Comment

Working...
      X