X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network help

b
    About 6=7 years ago I wnt into the console and typed in a command and turned on all he internet connections, I cannot remember the command. I think ir was a software resent, they were all disconnected. I need some help now. I am only 88 years old now, and memory is not that good, could someone please point me in the right direction? thanks in advance Richard

I'm only 75 and I can't remember squat!

Usually the wired connection connected automatically if you are plugged into your router, so I will assume that you are referring to your wireless connection. Usually that is activated at bootup as well, but it requires that you log into it. In your system tray is an icon that looks like a TV. Right mouse on it and you should see a list of nearby wireless routers, or at least your own. Right click on yours and enter the password you assigned to it when you set up your connection, assuming you did set up your wireless router to give it a name (ESSID) and password.

If you didn't set it up then you will have to use your browser to log into your wireless router and configure it.
    Last edited by GreyGeek; Jun 30, 2016, 12:23 PM.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
    X