This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kit 01 Parts to create a media player app/plasmoid

This is a kit of parts... that can be assembled to create a Steampunk media player widget/app or program. Excuse the image it was originally created as a joke but it illustrates the point. I am probably never going to get around to creating any new KDE plasmoids so if anyone wants to, they can.

It could be used on Windows, Linux, Android, Os/X or IOS to create an app, Xwidget, yahoo widget, KDE plasmoid, rainmeter skin, samurize widget, vlc or winamp skin or used to create any form of graphical interface you choose. The media player could suit desktop or mobile applications. You could create an app or simply use the components in your own graphical creation.

This kit will contain all the separate images I use to create one of my widgets plus a XML file to describe the contents position and function. Except for the XML there is no code within the package just the images.

All you need to do is to add your own code, script, markup language, whatever logic method you prefer to animate the device. I already have some javascript to make this player come alive - if you want this javascript to provide more glue to the parts then that can be provided too, you only need to ask - PM me here at DA http://yereverluvinuncleber.devianta...-app-610928050

kit 01 media player.zip

CREDIT - You may use any of my own images in your own creations but commercially only with my permission. In all other non-commercial cases I require a prominent credit to the original artist(s) using their/my real name or DA pseudonym and a link to their/my sites. A link to this page using my DeviantArt name on any descriptions would be sufficient.
    Last edited by yereverluvinunclebert; May 24, 2016, 12:23 PM. Reason: adding contact details

THAT is tres kewl!!

However, I did notice that you have not included the four prong blivet which activates the snarfelsteampower. I saw one laying around here some place, if I find it I'll send it along!

That being said....we need MORE people like you around here! But, you will be a welcome addition at ANY time!

woodsmoke
    sigpic
    Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

That is very kind, I will do a couple more!

Comment

Working...
      X