X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After backports update, authentification for second drive and usb needed

Hi folk!

as you can read at the title, after the backports update is my authentication for my second drive and for usb's needed... it's really annoying, I search in the internet for a solution, but no one works. My user is set as owner of the "media" folder and noting, edited the "org.freedesktop.udisks2 filesystem.mount.system" and nothing.. I gave 777 permissions and nothing...

Can some one please help me here?

Best regards

ML

the /media directory is supposed to be owned by root and group root ,,,,,,,,,,what edits did you make to "org.freedesktop.udisks2 filesystem.mount.system",,,,you should not have had to.,,,,and what did you give 777 permissions to .

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

the /media directory is supposed to be owned by root and group root ,,,,,,,,,,what edits did you make to "org.freedesktop.udisks2 filesystem.mount.system",,,,you should not have had to.,,,,and what did you give 777 permissions to .
      Well as I said, I tried everything, and that's why I change the owner and group.. now I revert everything (root:root) chmod -R root:root /media

Under filesystem..... I made this changes:

org.freedesktop.udisks2.filesystem-mount : <allow_any>auth_admin</allow_any> <allow_inactive>auth_admin</allow_inactive> <allow_active>auth_admin_keep</allow_active> --> to [yes - auth_admin - yes]

and the same for: org.freedesktop.udisks2.filesystem-mount-system - org.freedesktop.udisks2.filesystem-mount-other-seat

Even with that, nothng happend...

Best regards

ML

Comment

Working...
      X