Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KDE says it's fixed!: [muon] [Bug 360832] Updater NOT SOLVED! Remains in System Tray

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDE says it's fixed!: [muon] [Bug 360832] Updater NOT SOLVED! Remains in System Tray

https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=360832

Aleix Pol <aleixpol@kde.org> changed:

What |Removed |Added
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Resolution|--- |DOWNSTREAM
    Status|UNCONFIRMED |RESOLVED

--- Comment #1 from Aleix Pol <aleixpol@kde.org> ---
    The problem is solved, ask your packagers (Kubuntu?) to apply the fix to the
    packages you use.

--

OK, so why haven't the fixed package/s come through the update system? Are Ubuntu itself and its other derivatives still afflicted?

Less-than-gruntled ...

I think he means they fixed it on the KDE side, the fix is available and every distro must apply this fix to it's packages - but they are not being notified by KDE - they are asking the comunity to do this... At least this is how I understand it.
    So basically the kubuntu developers should get this info from... us :P

I don't know - maybe some more experienced guys can tell me... is this normal?
    Or maybe this is something which I did not get right?

By the way, thanks for sending that up, I think it's a general bug - I also noticed it recently.

Comment

do you have kubuntu-backports ppa?
      You may have to wait for 16.04.

plasma-discover things (which replaced the muon-discover/.updater/notifier things) were updated there 8 days ago, I don't know if it is fixed in 15.10, my rig running that is back home some 15000 km away so i can't check.

Comment

Working...
      X