This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konsole tab dragging behaviour

Recently the behaviour of dragging tabs in Konsole has been updated. Previously, if you had multiple sessions open in a Konsole window, you could rearrange their order by dragging the tabs at the bottom of the screen (a bit like dragging tabs in a browser). This has now been updated so that, in addition to this behaviour, if you drag a tab outside of the current window, it will open up a new Konsole window for the dragged tab. Although I can see why this might sometimes be useful, overall I'm finding the behaviour annoying - I often inadvertently open a new window when clicking on a tab (when I'm intending just to switch from one tab to another). Is there any way to disable this behaviour (I've looked but can't find anything)?

Is it new? I thought it was always like that. Anyway, it works that way for me now - Konsole version 2.13.2 on Kubuntu 14.04.

Like you, I don't see any options to disable dragging or detaching.
    I'd rather be locked out than locked in.

Comment

Ah, perhaps it is not new behaviour... I've recently bought a new mouse and maybe I just have more problems because of that. Anyhow, whatever the cause, it would still be handy to be able to disable the detaching behaviour.

Comment

Working...
      X