This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu Wily

Would there be a thread on Kubuntu Wily in Currently Supported Releases?
    I am using it and quite happy at the moment. Like to know how others find it?

Wily isn't released, so nothing official in Currently Supported Releases. It will get its own forum/section with the first Beta.

Early days, so it is essentially Vivid at this point. Nothing much new, exciting, or breaking.

Comment

Maybe so, but have you looked into the Ubuntu Forums on Ubuntu Development Version? So, maybe in Testing?

Comment

As we usually do, we will add a section for 15.10 later on, after a few pre-releases have been pushed out.

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
          As we usually do, we will add a section for 15.10 later on, after a few pre-releases have been pushed out.
          Excellent. I shall be awaiting it.
          I'm updating & dist-upgrading everyday, and everything appear to be working without problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Chdslv View Post
            I'm updating & dist-upgrading everyday, and everything appear to be working without problems.
            *snerk* Just wait till they actually start real work on it

Comment

Indeed, don't yet worry about the lack of breakage in Willy.

Right now the developers are far too busy (I hope ) with fixing the glaring breakages in Vivid.

I'd be surprised if they already have a full roadmap for Willy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chdslv View Post
                Would there be a thread on Kubuntu Wily in Currently Supported Releases?
                I am using it and quite happy at the moment. Like to know how others find it?
                You will find some comments on Wily here. Hope you find it useful as more comments will undoubtedly be made on this page through the different stages of release.

Comment

Working...
                X