This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plasma 5.3

upgrading to plasma 5.3 breaks the "show desktop" widget ,,,,,,,,,clicking the show desktop icon will show the desktop ,,,,but your panel will disappear as well and if you have a conky running it will disappear as well ,,,,,, pressing "alt+F2" to bring up krunner returns everything ,,,,but still .

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Originally posted by vinnywright View Post
    upgrading to plasma 5.3 breaks the "show desktop" widget ,,,,,,,,,clicking the show desktop icon will show the desktop ,,,,but your panel will disappear as well and if you have a conky running it will disappear as well ,,,,,, pressing "alt+F2" to bring up krunner returns everything ,,,,but still .

VINNY
    The same thing happens with me in 5.2. When i click "Show Desktop" on the Cairo Dock, the dock and the panel disappear.
    If i roll the mouse to left side of the screen a thin blue vertical line appears on the edge of the screen and will restore the desktop.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vinnywright View Post
      upgrading to plasma 5.3 breaks the "show desktop" widget ,,,,,,,,,clicking the show desktop icon will show the desktop ,,,,but your panel will disappear as well and if you have a conky running it will disappear as well ,,,,,,.

VINNY
      Same here!

Comment

It looks like that's been reported as a bug.

(Well, you wanted to show the desktop, didn't you? :-P )

Also, it seems you can bring your desktop back by poking your mouse cursor up into the "Present Windows" corner - that's pre-set as the upper left-hand corner of your desktop. (It's set in the "active screen edges" part of system settings.)

Comment

Working...
        X