Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Plasma 5 is starting to grow in me as I figure stuff out.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRise View Post
      Here is what fixed it for me finally.

Code:
      own_window_hints undecorated,skip_taskbar
      Aaah! But if you don't have 'sticky' it will only appear on your first workspace and not on any others. Have put 'sticky' back. So far so good. Now if only they would fix Kate's keyboard shortcuts. That is still really annoying me. So used to using them it has become automatic, and getting that error message...!
      Last edited by timgood; May 31, 2015, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Only have one workspace so that would be why I don't have that and didn't notice.

Comment

I ran into the exact issues you mentioned but somehow there aren't really solutions for the critical ones (most of the thread handles conky config and fs-discussions!?)

Originally posted by timgood View Post
          1. Kate keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C etc) not working. I get a message that 'the sequence is ambiguous" and am asked to resolve this in the settings/keyboard shortcuts panel. Even thought the shortcuts are clearly set to 'default' and the only ones, this continues. These shortcuts work in other apps like LibreOffice with no problems.
          I have filed a bug report for the Kate keyboard shortcuts issue, and a fix is in the pipeline.
          Is there any progress regarding the shortcut issue? I just found a similar issue in Kmail which should be fixed in the meantime but was unable to find yours.
          Edit: Or is it this one?

4. Booting and re-login take a long time > 60 seconds sometimes.
          I really hate this one. It didn't happen on the same system (with migrated user data) but appeared for a new user. Loging in takes a few minutes!
          Were you able to solve this or did you also create a ticket for this one?

2. Muon Update Manager - notification icon does not update after updates have been installed. Sits in tray, looking pretty, and saying that updates are available even though they are not. Can only be fixed by logout/login.
          Same here. Any progress on this?
          Last edited by Guest; Oct 22, 2015, 02:48 PM. Reason: found another issue

Comment

Working...
          X