This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amarok Cannot connect Phonon

Only since this morning, I cannot get amarok to start. (And since I run it all the time...) I upgraded the system from 3.16.0-30 to 3.16.0-31, but the problem remains.

Trying it by hand gives:

$ amarok
    QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
    QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
    WARNING: Phonon::createPath: Cannot connect Phonon::MediaObject ( no objectName ) to Phonon::AudioDataOutput ( no objectName ).
    Object::connect: No such signal Phonon::VLC::MediaObject::angleChanged(int) in ../../phonon/mediacontroller.cpp:65
    Object::connect: No such signal Phonon::VLC::MediaObject::availableAnglesChanged(i nt) in ../../phonon/mediacontroller.cpp:66
    Object::connect: No such signal org::freedesktop::UPower:eviceAdded(QDBusObjectPath)
    Object::connect: No such signal org::freedesktop::UPower:eviceRemoved(QDBusObjectPath)
    Bus:pen: Can not get ibus-daemon's address.
    IBusInputContext::createInputContext: no connection to ibus-daemon
    QWidget::insertAction: Attempt to insert null action
    ************************************************** ********************************************
    ** AMAROK WAS STARTED IN NORMAL MODE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE DEBUGGING INFORMATION, PLEASE USE: **
    ** amarok --debug **

So I used the debug option, teeing the output to a file. which I have attached. What can I do to fix this? And why did it start happening spontaneously? Before having the problem, I had not upgraded my system for at least a week.

TIA
    Attached Files
    'I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.' Mark Twain
Working...
X