X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon printer IRc3580Ne no color

Hi there!
    I'm having trouble setting a multifunction Canon IRc3580Ne network printer on a fresh-installed Kubuntu system. I downloaded the specific driver from the official Canon Spain website, the printer is correctly detected but it only prints in greyscale no matter what the adjustments are made in the Color Mode (at the General settings). Moreover, the Color section in the Printer Settings screen is empty and no further adjustments can be done.
    Talked to Canon Spain and they only have Ubuntu equipments there to check (I have two other computers running Ubuntu 14.04 which use the printer perfectly).
    Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

In addition to what I posted previously, I have noticed that I'm getting 7 copies of everything I print, and the printer always two-side prints, even when only one side is asked. Not that it duplicates the pages, but "blank-prints" one side.
    So: no color, 7 two-sided copies. And that is using the official ubuntu driver from Canon, which works perfectly on my other systems running ubuntu (if a little slow compared to the ones running windows).
    Any help or ideas?

Comment

Working...
    X