X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth disconnection after several data sent

Dear all,

I'm having some trouble while connecting my laptop with Kubuntu 14.04 to an arduino with a HC-06 Bluetooth module.

Following the several advices found, I'm able to stablish the connection with the devide through rfcomm. But, here is the strange behaviour, I always get disconnected after several (exactly 20) lines received.

I've tried with screen /dev/rfcomm1 and using python's serial module. In this case, I'm able to recover the connection if I close and reopen the connection with the methods open() and close() but, again, after 20 data received, I'm not able to get any response from the bluetooth and I've to stop, close and open again.

I know that the problem is in my laptop, because the bluetooth module pairs perfectly with my android phone and I am able to receive data from the Arduino without disconnections with the android.

I apologize for not providing much information, but I don't know really what dumps/information to attach to this message. Please tell me about this if you feel able to help me with this, I'll write back all the info you need to diagnose.

Thank you very much in advance,

Jorge Tornero
Working...
X