This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen keep turned off after suspend.

Hi guys. I'm not that new on this, but I got a big trouble with my computer. All started when I bought my computer, a TOSHIBA MK6475GSX with AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics. All great, 600 GB hd, 4GB RAM, dual core, etc. But there was something horrible on this, the default OS was Windows 8 . After many tries and some help from fiends I could install successfuly Kubuntu 13.10 x64, but I have to change configuration of booting on BIOS (Change UEFI thing for the other one). All great, instead fot the fact that whenever I suspend Kubuntu, when I start again the LEDs turn on, the fans turn on, the disk seem to be turned on, but the screen just keep black, not a turned on black, but a "not even trying to be working" black. I find out that just the screen does not work by putting some music before suspend (the music still worked, but the screen kept black), also I tried pressing all the most popular combination of keys in my keyboard. I have been looking for help realentlessly without any success. I expect that one of you guys can help me because I spended the whole day (literally) trying to solving this .

PD. This is my first time asking for help .
Working...
X