This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More phone troubles. So frusterated

So a while back I posted with issues with 13.x not accessing my phone. https://www.kubuntuforums.net/showth...ccess-my-Atrix
    I was also having some other issues with Freecad so on my work computer I installed 12.04 for stability and it had no problem accessing my phone.
    On my laptop I installed 14.04 Alpha and it also had no problem accessing my phone. Life was golden. Freecad bugs were gone, my phone worked perfectly. Everything was great.

At some point during some update on 14.04 my phone got glitchy.
    Now it will access the phone but if I navigate to my pictures folder it will load some of them then stop. If I try to move a photo from the phone to my computer most of the time it will not let me and after a long wait gives me a warning that it was unable to lock the device. This has been going on for about two months now. I was hoping the issue would resolve it's self in an update but it has not yet.
    I searched for the issue but couldn't find anything new or relavant. All my searches came up with much older versions from like 2004-2012 but I couldn't find anyone having the same issue with 14.04.
    Any ideas?

KDE connect in playstore and repos.

woodsmoek
    sigpic
    Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Working...
    X