X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enlever une icone dans le tableau de bord de kubuntu

Bonsoir,
    Je ne me souviens plus comment enlever une icone du tableau de bord je sais en mettre une , mais pas l'enlever , merci pour le tuyau : Confus:

To remove an Icon from the panel, first unlock widgets, then highlight the icon and delete it.

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
      To remove an Icon from the panel, first unlock widgets, then highlight the icon and delete it.
      Pour supprimer une icône du panneau, d'abord déverrouiller widgets, puis sélectionnez l'icône et le supprimer.
      (Google translate)
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
        Pour supprimer une icône du panneau, d'abord déverrouiller widgets, puis sélectionnez l'icône et le supprimer.
        (Google translate)
        "unlocks widget " ?? how an where ?? it's on the corner panel down right side for open the new one widget ?

Comment

Right click on the System Tray or anywhere on the desktop to see an "Unlock Widgets" option on the popup menu.
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
            Right click on the System Tray or anywhere on the desktop to see an "Unlock Widgets" option on the popup menu.
            @ Greygeek
            Thank you for your help , but when I right click on the screen ...I don't see what you say ? I have just like this, what I show you on the screenshot :
            :
            http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1394829774.png

I try to click on the down board panel where is all my icons I used , to remove someone . May be I have give a bad question ?

Comment

"verrouiller les composants graphiques" = lock widgets

so your widgets are already unlocked.

Right-click somewhere on the panel until you see "Panel Options." Select "Panel Settings." Then hover (point but do not click) the object you wish to remove. A tab will appear with the title of the object and an "X". Click on the "X".

Please Read Me

Comment

Merci pour l'aide , mais manifestement , il y a QQchose qui ne va pas avec mon tableau de bord , ou bien je n'ai pas bien compris .....
                tout ce qui a été dit est Okey...... j'ai suivis les indications et "Puis planer (point, mais ne cliquez pas) l'objet que vous souhaitez supprimer. Un onglet apparaît avec le titre de l'objet et un «X». Cliquez sur le "X".
                je plane l'icone , AUCUN X s'affiche pour supprimer l'icone bizarre ! Non?

Comment

Merci pour l'aide , mais manifestement , il y a QQchose que je n'ai pas compris immediatement
                  tout ce qui a été dit a été fait...... j'ai suivis les indications et j' 'y suis arriver ...enfin ; D OUF !!

Comment

Donc tout va bien?

Please Read Me

Comment

(résolu)
                      Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
                      Donc tout va bien?
                      Oui , c'est OK maintenant , @ + merci ....

Comment

Working...
                      X