This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trouble with theme installer [bug?]

Every time I go to System Settings > Workspace appearance > Desktop Theme > Get new themes, the window becomes unresponsive and I have to kill it.
    I seem to recall back when Saucy was in alpha, there were some truly terrifying bugs surrounding this portion of the OS, which have thankfully been fixed. I wouldn't say the current state of affairs is much of an improvement though

Anyone else having problems? Anyone else NOT having problems? lol
    "Stella", HP Pavilion 15-ak006TX: KDE Neon User Edition dual-booted with Windows 10, 8gb RAM, Intel i7-6700HQ CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX950M graphics, 2 TB hard drive

Originally posted by dbaker View Post
    ...Anyone else NOT having problems? lol
    Well, I just did that, installed ghost, now my panel is half transparent, half turquoise glow, and tool-tips look like system specs from the 70s. So, I didn't have a problem.

Regards, John Little
    Regards, John Little

Comment

haha, damn
      "Stella", HP Pavilion 15-ak006TX: KDE Neon User Edition dual-booted with Windows 10, 8gb RAM, Intel i7-6700HQ CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX950M graphics, 2 TB hard drive

Comment

update: I got it to work. Seems to have been once of those temporary glitches. I know this isn't very helpful to anyone who might be having the same problem though D:

Comment

Working...
        X