This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate Project Management Plugin

I am trying out Kate Project Management with a Git Repositoriy using "the" Project Management Plugin.

I can open a file and then get Kate to recognize the Project and present all the files belonging to the Git Repository automatically.

But if I add a new file via Kate, I still need to do `git add file` and then Refresh the project in Kate in order to get the file recognized as part of the Project? I can not find any Git functions exposed in kate, eg no Add, Commit, Push, nothing.

So I through I should check the state of the Plugin - look at what issues people are reporting. Where is the Kate Project Management Plugin being developed? Where are the bug reports and issue tracker? How do I know where the Plugins that I'm using is coming from, and is there possibly more than one thing called "Kate Projects Plugins"... The SF stuff (http://sourceforge.net/projects/kate-prj-mng/) appears to be dead since 2006 (or maybe there were some action in 2009?)
    Last edited by Tahaan; Jan 13, 2014, 03:13 AM. Reason: Made the question better.

I have found more recent development for KPMP now... But still no Git features...

Comment

No, looks like this project is quite dead.

Comment

Working...
      X