X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded from 12.04 to 13.04

Hi all.

Just wanted to say that i'm really happy with the new release Kubuntu 13.04. I hade been runing 12.04 for a long time now and i didn't want to upgrade. Mostly because my laptop run fglrx-legacy and because the new release had some bad press.
    But anyway in this release everthing seems to work like I wanted, and even the Swedish language seems to work perfectly wich it did not do in 12.04. It missed some translation.

Muon seems so much faster and it seems much faster when it asks for the passwd. And I liked how it looks when you install a diffrent language from the settings/locale menu. Almost felt like a pardus linux thing.

I just wished they would make one Kubuntu minimal cd with just the basic kde desktop and no apps, just konsole and rekonq. I always have to remove a lot of stuff, i know i can use the mini cd but i takes to long time.

Anyway i really like this release....Good night!

Originally posted by Jimmy.P View Post
    Hi all.

Just wanted to say that i'm really happy with the new release Kubuntu 13.04. I hade been runing 12.04 for a long time now and i didn't want to upgrade. Mostly because my laptop run fglrx-legacy and because the new release had some bad press.
    But anyway in this release everthing seems to work like I wanted, and even the Swedish language seems to work perfectly wich it did not do in 12.04. It missed some translation.

Muon seems so much faster and it seems much faster when it asks for the passwd. And I liked how it looks when you install a diffrent language from the settings/locale menu. Almost felt like a pardus linux thing.

I just wished they would make one Kubuntu minimal cd with just the basic kde desktop and no apps, just konsole and rekonq. I always have to remove a lot of stuff, i know i can use the mini cd but i takes to long time.

Anyway i really like this release....Good night!
    You'll love KLyDE

Comment

Working...
    X