Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to transfer Files of any kind From Device IE videos , pictures and other items

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to transfer Files of any kind From Device IE videos , pictures and other items

I came across a settings error in which I was unable to transfer Files be it video or any other item, from external devices such as phones, cameras, external HDD and ect.
    This occured after some wierd change took place, caused me to restrart mt net book and placed me in to the net book screen after a few minutes of install, or after an update occured.

I was able to transfer files to the shared public folder so I did further research.
    Turns out that 2 settings yes 2 places that were not "ticked" had to be "tikced"

Slect file>Permissions "tick" only owner can change files > and then "tick" Apply Changes to all sub folders.
    By doing this I was alowed to coppy files from device to the HDD, How ever, up on re check, the "ticks Do Not stay checked. Thus causing to have to repeat then whole scenereo all over again.

You have to explain a little more, what application is it you are using where these boxes needed ticking, Dolphin maybe?
    And is this via WIFI, Bluetooth or USB?

Comment

Working...
    X