This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are Gwenview help and settings?`

I can't really tell which version of Gwenview I'm using since that's part of my problem, but ever since KDE 4.1 there have been neither help nor settings available for Gwenview.

Are they lost?
    'I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.' Mark Twain

Re: Where are Gwenview help and settings?`

Just open a console and type:
    Code:
    apt-cache show gwenview | grep Version
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

STILL cannot find settings or help in Gwenview -- WHY!

Originally posted by joneall View Post
      I can't really tell which version of Gwenview I'm using since that's part of my problem, but ever since KDE 4.1 there have been neither help nor settings available for Gwenview.

Are they lost?
      I STILL cannot find the Gwenview help or settings! Not anywhere. Where have they gone

After Snowhog's trick, I seem to be in Gwenview 4.8.4.
      'I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.' Mark Twain

Comment

Have you hidden the menu bar (ctrl+m)? The settings and help are listed there for me same as all the other kde programs.

Comment

Originally posted by james147 View Post
          Have you hidden the menu bar (ctrl+m)? The settings and help are listed there for me same as all the other kde programs.
          Yes, that is it! I didn't know you could get rid of the menu bar.

Thanks a million.

Comment

Working...
          X