This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi is there anyone planning on holding meetings in bistros

hi, just saw the linux film and was happy to see that some people held linux meetings where people were invited to come with their computers to have linux istalled on their laptops, or just talk about their problems, I was just wondering then if there was this type of activity for kubuntu users too since the best way to convince people is in my view to meet them, I am thinking of doing it here in Geneva but would like advice since our numbers have now increased here to making for example a linux "evening of the week" or at least a linux "day of the month", well I used to do this with a writers club which goes well even now.

or perhaps I have missed the link to this stuff somewhere, thanks
    every day is a gift

Re: hi is there anyone planning on holding meetings in bistros

Try a google search for a LUG (Linux user group) in your area. If there isn't one close enough then start one. You just might be surprised about the amount of interest you get.

eriefisher
    ~$sudo make me a sandwich

Comment

Re: hi is there anyone planning on holding meetings in bistros

thanks, it is what I will try now, it would be nice if this forum offered a little bit of info on where the main branches are and what they are doing, anyway I am looking forward to meeting other people on kubuntu, thanks
      every day is a gift

Comment

Working...
      X