Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KFaenza icons not displayed when certain applications are launched ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] KFaenza icons not displayed when certain applications are launched ...

Using the KFaenza icon set with IconTasks plasmoid in Kubuntu 12.04.1 using KDE 4.8.5

When the icons are pinned, but not opened, they use the KFaenza set. However, applications like XChat and Clementine will revert to their stock icons once they are launched.

Is there any way to get them to use the KFaenza set all the time? At first I thought it was a GTK issue, but Clementine is using QT, so that doesn't explain it completely. Also, Devede seems to retain the KFaenza icon after its been launched. So it doesn't seem like it's a GTK problem, however I'm not sure. Any ideas?
    Last edited by gdamjoe; Sep 30, 2012, 03:47 PM. Reason: Right in front of my face in icontasks settings is "always use launcher icons."

I see this is marked as solved. Anyone care to share how? I'm having the same issue in Kubuntu with KDE 4.10.5, specifically with XChat, Shotwell and some others. I'm also using KFaenza. The icons for these programs are correct in the panel and launcher menus, but as soon as the program launches, it reverts to the oxygen icons. It's not a huge deal, but it is rather annoying. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
    X