This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Dolphin settings

I am getting really used to Kubuntu, even starting to like it, but for one tiny problem. Dolphin starts in columns view mode, and i can find no way to tell it to start in a different mode :-( A real pita to put it on details view every single time you open it up :-(
    Is there anyone who can tell me how to do that? I have put configure dolphin in the toolbar, but there is no setting to set a default view mode there..

Help Please? Pretty please? ;-)

Wilco

Re: Dolphin settings

Open Dolphin, go to 'Configure and control Dolphin' (icon at top right of Dolphin window). In the General section enable 'Use common view properties for all windows' on the Behaviour tab.
    Kubuntu 20.04(AMD64)/KDE 5

Comment

http://kubuntuforums.net/forums/inde...opic=3105340.0
      Have you tried ?

- How to Ask a Question on the Internet and Get It Answered
      - How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Comment

Originally posted by quarkslot
        Open Dolphin, go to 'Configure and control Dolphin' (icon at top right of Dolphin window). In the General section enable 'Use common view properties for all windows' on the Behaviour tab.
        Yeah that works, but that does seem to mean that the remembering of view settings per directory is not working. Ah well, at least i can now browse files without foam from the mouth ;-D

Comment

Working...
        X